SPOC MIRACIP (Management of Immunorelated Complication of Cancer Immunotherapy)
Schedule from October 9th 2023 to January 15th 2024
End of subscription november 2nd 2023
100% e-learning - Self Paced Learning
Learn more about immunotherapy in oncology :
- Identifie the main molecules and their mechanisms of action
- Learn more about the actual and forecoming indications
- Identifie and manage immune related adverse events
This formation in english contains :
- Short video capsules (subtitles ENG & FR).
- Each capsule is followed by knowledge quizz. These quizz will be part of your final score.
- A forum where you can discuss between peers and with the educational team.
- 2 interactives sessions that will allow you to discuss with pedagogical team :
- 1 on November 20th that will focus on the module A & B.
- 2 at the beginning of January 2024.
Once the content is finished and validated, you will receive a university certificate.
Student (Bachelor +3), professionnal or industrial in healthcare environment.
• Module A : The Immune System and Immune checkpoints
• Module B : Indications of immunotherapy in oncology
• Module C : Management of immune related adverse events
14 hours to complete the formation, divided by :
- Module A : 2h of working time
- Module B : 3h of working time
- Module C : 9h of working time
- Student (Medicine, paramedical or pharmacology) : Free
- Resident : 30€
- Paramedical staff : 250 €
- Medical staff / scientist : 450 €
- Industrial in healtcare : 800 €
Healthcare professionals external funding : 800 €